- A group of disorders with Delusions, Hallucinations & Behavioral disturbances.
- Suspicious about people that they are against him. Feeling of black magic.
- Suspiciousness about wife’s fidelity.
- Not mixing with people, poor social interaction.
- Reduced communication, illogical thoughts.
- Bizzare & abnormal behaviour.
- Awkward Positions.
- Get irritable & violent behaviours.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Recurrent thoughts, impulses or images
- Repetitive behaviors like hand washing, checking, counting or praying.
- Sometimes person can understand but unable to control his own thoughts.
Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Raised Self Esteem.
- Decreased Need for Sleep.
- Increased Energy.
- Overtalketiveness, Big talks, spening spree.
- Feeling Low.
- Decreased Interest.
- Decreased Concentration.
- Decreased Confidence, multiple physical complaints.
- Suicidal Ideas & Attempts.
- We have special precautional measures with suicidal Tendencies.